Palada / Rice Crepes
Recipe Source: Sabina Aunty
2 cups Pachari Rice / Raw Rice Soaked ( i used Sona Masuri )
1 cup Thick Coconut milk
3 cups Water ( add more if needed )
Salt to taste
- Grind rice and egg to a very fine paste.
- Add in coconut milk, water and salt to taste
- The batter has to be watery ( literally ), do not ferment.
- Heat a pan on high heat.
- Pour in a ladle of batter and swirl the pan, as the batter is watery, it'll spread everywhere.
- It'll just take a few min to cook, once you see the dosa cooked, fold in half( forming a semi-circle ) and again in half ( it'll form a triangle ) as shown in the picture.
- Serve hot with Chicken Curry / Mutton Kurma