This is a very rich thick creamy curry, with paneer, mushroom and green peas. It went perfect along Chapathi, we all loved it, yum yum yum .
PANEER MUSHROOM MALAI
1 cup Paneer ( cubed )
1/2 cup Green Peas ( i used frozen )
5-6 Mushrooms ( cut in half )
1/4 tsp Jeera
Saute & Grind:
1 Onion ( big )
1 tsp Ginger - Garlic paste
1 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
2 tsp Coriander Powder
1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
1/4 tsp Garam Masala
2 tbsp Cashewnut ( soaked for 10 min )
2 tsp Cream
few Coriander Sprigs
Salt to taste
- Heat oil and fry paneer until golden colour on all sides, andset aside
- Heat oil in a Kadai and saute Onion, ginger- garlic paste followed by adding all the masalas and tomato, cool and grind with cashewnuts to a fine paste.
- In the same pan add in 1 tbsp of oil and pop jeera and add in the green peas, mushrooms and the grind paste, add in water as required, and let it cook until done.
- Add in paneer and let it simmer again.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and cream.
- Serve with Roti or Naan.
Notes: I used Frozen Green Peas in here, if using dried ones, soak it overnight , pressure cook and then use.